Contact: Lt. Shawn Carnes
- U.S. Citizen
- 19 yrs of age
- Meet vision standards
- Meet hearing standards
- Meet JCSO standards concerning tattoos
- Have a valid Missouri Driver's License
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be able to pass a thorough reference and/or background investigation, which may include a polygraph/voice stress exam.
- If required, a psychological evaluation and physical examination.
- Tests administered may consist of written, practical skills, physical agility, oral interview, typing, or any other form which allows the candidate to demonstrate his/her suitability for the position being filled.
The Jasper County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.