Sgt. Tim Williams
417-358-8177, ext. 1223
- U.S. Citizen
- 21 yrs of age, and must be a class “A” POST Certified Peace Officer
- Meet vision and hearing standards
- Meet JCSO standards concerning tattoos/grooming policy
- Have a valid Missouri Driver's License
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be able to pass a thorough reference and background investigation, which may include a polygraph/voice stress exam.
- A psychological evaluation
- Tests administered may consist of written, practical skills, physical agility, oral interview, typing, or any other form which allows the candidate to demonstrate his/her suitability for the position being filled.
Lateral Pay Compensation is available for qualifying law enforcement experience.
The Jasper County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.
Printable Online Pre-Employment Application